A rose for you

A rose for you
With Love

Friday, 27 January 2017

Remembering

#ammaprema

How can one be a balm to one's own soul and a balm to others in the face of a rising fascism?
How can one have faith that even this horrific time will ultimately be for the good?
I look to my heart which is breaking.
I remember the sea creatures who have swum in so much smelly pollution for so long,
I remember the earth that so needs us to take care of it.
I stand firm in a conviction that one has to say no to bullying and to cruelty,
say no to ignorance and say yes to education, free speech and freedom.
One has to look after the poor, the old, the young and the disabled to enable them to have their own voices and their own aspirations and achievements.
In the current world one cannot ignore the fact that people need money to survive and to eat and to have shelter.
One has to stand firm to retain those rights,
We have to work together and continue to remember that our power to vision and share is a fundamental right.
As vision is clouded we can remember the sun and use all our collective wisdom to blow away the clouds of ignorance and illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment